In collaboration with Finnish-Turkish team is currently preparing a proposal for H2020-SEAC-2015-1-single-stage call.
In the framework of H2020 SEAC-1-2015 call, there is a need to attract young people to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), while at the same time adhering to the values embedded in Responsible Research and Innovation.
The project aims at extending and integrating current technologies to motivate young people to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) through utilizing Research, Development and Learning Environments (RDL-Environments).
The team is seeking partners from RDL-Environments, e-learning, also an EU coordinator.
A joint education and IT team from Finland and Turkey is preparing a project proposal for H2020-SEAC-2015-1 call, topic Innovative ways to make science education and scientific careers attractive to young people.
RDL-Environments have been supported through EU projects. However, their utilization by young people, companies and young researchers is quite low. Hence, through RDL-Environments, young people will be motivated for STEM education and career by extending and integrating current technologies.
We are seeking partners from RDL-Environments, e-learning, also a project coordinator.
- Topic: H2020-SEAC-2015-1. Call for Making Science Education and Careers Attractive For Young People
- Type of Action: Research and innovation actions
- Evaluation Scheme: One stage
- Closure Date: 16/09/2015
- Budget: €8,900,000
- Funding rate: 100%
Partners we are looking for:
We are looking for company/experts in the following fields/institutions
- (EU) project coordinator: Entity with experience as coordinator.
- RDL-Environments: Entities currently providing Research, Development and Learning in STEM area
- SMEs working on Innovative education technologies, e-learning, remote lab technologies, GIS
- Research groups working on innovative education technologies
Visit the Ideal-Ist page and reply to partner search.